- Valve guide seals need replacing. The current ones are so worn out, every time the engine starts, the car fills with the smell of burnt oil. You have to keep the windows open when starting the engine or driving in urban areas.
- Broken lifter on the right hand side headlight. The light itself works.
- Missing air snorkel (the tube that extends from the air filter housing to the front of the car)
- Air conditioner not working, or at least empty
- Hood lift supports (gas struts) are dead.
- Some rust in the chassis and underbody
- The steering inclines constantly to the right
Initial fault list
Faults I was aware of when I bought the car:
Posted by pfp at 00:00